- Project Feasibility Studies
- Design Development and Coordination
- Estimation and Costing
- Tendering and Contracts Management
- Project Cost Controls
- Planning and Schedule Management
- Reporting and Documentation
- Quality Control
- Bill checking and Certification
- Construction Management
PMC for REPAIRS OF EXISTING STRUCTURES
PMC for NEW CONSTRUCTION
TERMS OF REFERENCE OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY SERVICES:
1) Carry out survey, detailed Engineering Design of all components of projects by making extensive use of current National and International “Best Practices” for similar types of projects with detailed calculations.
2) Prepare Tender documents as per client’s requirements. Assist client for contractor selection and award of contract.
3) Issue construction working drawings, specifications, procedures necessary for the successful completion of the project.
4) Supervision of the contract, construction work as “Engineer” under the contract including coordination & monitoring so as to enable project completion within schedule.
5) Approve soil investigation, detailed designs, drawings, methodology and RFI submitted by the Contractor.
6) Review and implement independent testing procedures for quality control with Architect/Engineer and Contractor.
7) Review project correspondence, change orders, and claim submittal. Make recommendations to Owner for resolution of claims and disputes.
8) Monitor and administer Project Close-Out Activities including As-built drawings, completion of punch list work scopes, commissioning of systems, guarantees/warranties along with operation and maintenance manuals etc.